Sunday, September 30, 2012

Initial floor plans

Based on my site as well as existing program analysis I have done some initial floor plans. I decided to remove the upper level from the existing program as I see this (unnecessary )  level as impeding to further future development. By streamlining the building any future expansion that this building needs, it will be able to accommodate; giving it room to move vertically.

The programs that I have included in this new floor plan include: a grocer for local residents fresh food and short term perishables needs, a cafe to provide a viewing platform as well as enhancing the atmosphere of the centre, a depot and recycling freight area, a retail space to sell work produced on site as well as a central and visually dominant workshop space.

Ground floor


Lower Ground Floor















 hthtdone some initial 

No comments:

Post a Comment