Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review of Last week.



Last weeks lecture helped to confirm the direction I was heading with my own research into the site and also the creation of my fiction to date seemed to mirror the content of this weeks lecture. This has prompted me to again go back and re read the readings from the past six weeks and this time take a bit more from them.

In the tutorial I discussed all that I had been researching and thinking about the past week. The feedback I received was that I was on the right track however I had so many ideas that there wasn’t much clarity to the whole scheme.  Last weeks research looked like this :

From this my tutor recommended, I hone this down to 3 central ideas and concentrate on these three ideas in the context of Paddington central in plan, section and elevation.
The three central Ideas I have chosen to focus’s on are: Deconstructive, adaptability and immaterialism and lastly a literal relationship between form and function. 

No comments:

Post a Comment