Wednesday, October 31, 2012

presentation process

I had to stop drafting today as I need the next week to learn how to do / do my presentation. My personal focus this semester is getting the most out of honing and improving my presentation skills.

The style of presentation that I aim to achieve will have elements taken from a number of effective presentations I have seen throughout my 4 years studying.

principles for my presentation.

- simplicity: I want my presentation to read like a simple story. with no extra information but all questions covered.

-graphic- I want the images in my presentation to work with the spoken explanation but also enrich it by providing more information not just an exact image of what im talking about

- stylised - I want my presentation and board to talk to each other and my building to inform this style.


No comments:

Post a Comment